January 25, 2021
As long as I’ve been filming weddings when couples are worried about the weather, I usually say “There’s almost always a window where the weather is nice enough for us to go outside and get some amazing shots!”
Looking at the weather forecast for Anna & Eric’s wedding…that shook my faith in that idea! But despite a lot of rain in the morning, it started tapering off as I got closer and closer to the Farm at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster, PA. And once I go there…well, you couldn’t ask for a more perfect fall day for a wedding!
On top of that, you couldn’t ask for a more perfect bride and groom than Anna & Eric. Their entire day was just wall to wall amazing moments, from an emotional prayer between Eric & his father, Anna’s first look with her dad, not to mention Anna & Eric’s own first look – every part of the day was just perfect!
Thanks to all the amazing people who made this Farm at Eagles Ridge wedding possible:
- Film: PGP Wedding Films
- Venue : The Farm at Eagles Ridge
- Photography: Stacy Hart Photography
- Florist: Rosemary and Rust
- DJ & Live Music: Pat & Sean Kelly
- Caterer: Tasteful Occasions
- Hair: Samantha Bosari
- Makeup Artist: Kasey Bonk Artistry
- Bride Attire: Azazie
- Bridal Boutique: Jennifer’s Bridal
- Groom Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Transportation: Shults Transportation & Premier Limousine
- Lighting: Shumaker PDT
- Ice Cream: Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream Truck
If you like this film and are looking for a film for your wedding, we would love to hear more about your wedding! Email us to start the conversation.